5 fastest goals in Premier League history
If you are football fan, especially European football, weekends will not end without watching the English Premier League. This league is considered to be the first in the competition due to the nature of the surprises or the difficulty of getting points with the first team losing to the team in the relegation zone.
Today we are not going to talk about the strength and intensity of the Premier League but we are going back to the 5 goals that were scored early in the history of the Premier League. These goals were scored so early that some of the fans had not even seen the seats.
List of the five fastest goals in Premier League history:
5. Christian Eriksen’s goal against Manchester United in 2018. When Christian Eriksen was playing for Tottenham Hotspurs, he scored goal to Manchester United at the 10.5 second of the game.
4. Alan Shearer’s goal against Manchester City in 2003. Alan Shearer, while playing for Newcastle United, scored Manchester City’s goal at 10.52nd seconds.
3. In third place comes Ledley King’s goal against Bradford in 2000. Ledley scored at 9.82 seconds.
2. Philip Billing’s goal for AFC Bournemouth against Arsenal. On 04/03/2023 Philip Billing scored a goal at 9.11 seconds.
1. Shane Long’s goal against Watford. On 24/04/2019, Shane Long, who was playing for Southampton, scored a goal at 7. 69th second of the game.